|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
Tooltech Engineering makes Couplers which are hollow mechanical members used to join reinforcement bars. These are threaded on the inside and are fixed on the two rebar's which are to be joined to form a mechanical joint. Our couplers are designed in a manner so that their properties are at par with international standards.
1. The Rebar's to be joined are supplied with parallel threads to cut onto the ends to be joined.
2. Prior to thread cutting, the ends are cold forged to the required length and diameter to ensure correctness of fit
• Reduced Rebar Usage: Lap Length of the order of 40-50x Diameter, which cannot add any value structurally, are avoided and usage of binding wires and difficult handling is avoided.
• Reduced Congestion: Smooth flow of concrete during pouring and hence, sound structural integrity. Ideal steel-cement ration ensures optimum steel in the structural member cross section.
• High Structural Integrity: Mechanical joints are less dependent on the concrete for load transfer.
• Faster Construction: Reduced handling and faster assembly ensures quicker installations.
• Easier Future Extensions: It can be installed as provisions for future extensions. A coupler eliminates the undesired look of extended Rebar's and the huge amount of concrete breaking required during extension.
¿¿¿ Column-lap replacement.
¿¿¿ Raft Foundations.
¿¿¿ Wall to slab connection.
¿¿¿ Beam to column connection.
¿¿¿ Precast elements.
¿¿¿ Future extensions/additions.
WORLD CLASS STANDARDS:
All couplers comply to international Specifications such as EN 1992 and BS 8110.
¿¿¿ Parent Material Test Certificate.
¿¿¿ To ensure quality of the parent material being used.
¿¿¿ Physical Dimension Test Certificate.
¿¿¿ To ensure manufacture as per our design.
¿¿¿ Sample Pull Test from the lot.
¿¿¿ To ensure physical properties of the coupler joint.